Your donations make an impact at Hoyne Street Playgroup!
More than ever, we believe that providing high quality social emotional learning experiences to children is important. Although Hoyne Street Playgroup has been around for 40 years, we are currently rebuilding after the impact the Covid-19 pandemic had on our community. Donations made to Hoyne Street Playgroup allow us to pay our wonderful teachers a livable wage, purchase art and general operating supplies, invest in educational materials and equipment, support staff training and development, cover our general operating costs, and more. Hoyne Street Playgroup is a 501(c)3 organization, and your gift is tax deductible.
Want your donation to support something specific? Just let us know! Thank you so much for your generous support!
How to Donate to HSPG:
Donate any amount via Zelle or Paypal using our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also scan the QR code below to donate via Paypal. Make sure to include the word “Donation” in the memo so we can send you a receipt for your taxes.
Additional Ways to Support HSPG:
- Amazon Charity Wishlist – A great way to help offset our operation expenses! Click here to access our wishlist.)
- Buy a T-Shirt – (details coming soon!)
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook – Like and share our posts and events
- Attend one of our fundraising events – Follow us on social media and subscribe to our email list (sign up here) to stay updated on the upcoming HSPG events
- Be a community ambassador – Spread the word about HSPG’s program and mission, and encourage prospective parents to check us out!
Our mission is to provide a safe, inclusive, play-based care space focusing on social emotional learning where children ages 2 – 5 can discover the world, develop awareness of others, and learn to communicate their needs, thoughts, and feelings. Our parent-led co-op is guided by our values of high quality care, parent leadership, and building an inclusive community.